Any Georgia physician can register a qualified patient with Georgia’s low THC Oil Directory, so long as they have a bona-fide doctor patient relationship with the patient..
Qualifying conditions for medical marijuana patients in Georgia
- Cancer, when the disease has reached end stage, or the treatment produces related wasting illness, recalcitrant nausea and vomiting.
- Seizure disorders related to diagnosis of epilepsy or trauma related head injuries.
- Severe or end stage ALS
- Severe or end stage multiple sclerosis
- Severe or end stage Parkinson’s disease
- Severe or end stage sickle cell disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Mitochondrial disease
3462 Hallcrest Dr
Please email your medical history and all important details. I do not take insurance and take cas...